2022 FIC Summer Symposium
It is time to get ready for our annual FIC Summer Symposium! This year it will be July 26-28, 2022, at the JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa in sunny Orlando, Florida. We are planning a great meeting with a lot packed in a short time. For online registrations, please complete the form to the right on this page.
Here is a draft agenda:
Tuesday, July 26th
3:00 – 5:00 pm: Registration
4:00 – 5:00 pm: Board Meeting
– Speaker Designate Paul Renner
– Rep. Tom Leek
– Rep. Bobby Payne
5:30 – 6:30 pm: Welcome Reception (Dinner on your own)
Wednesday, July 27th
7:30 – 8:30 am: Full Breakfast
8:30 – 12 Noon: General Session
– Senator Jason Brodeur
– Representative Colleen Burton
– Representative Bob Rommel
– Senator Linda Stewart
– Representative Allison Tant
– Representative Clay Yarborough
– Brewster B. Bevis, President & Chief Executive Officer, Associated Industries of Florida
– Carolyn Johnson, Senior Director of Business Economic Development and Innovation Policy, Florida Chamber of Commerce
– William W. Large, President, Florida Justice Reform Institute
– Kyle Ulrich, CAE, President & CEO, FAIA
6:00 – 7:00 pm: Cocktail Reception
7:00 – 9:00 pm: Awards Banquet
Thursday, July 28th
7:30 – 8:30 am: Continental Breakfast
8:30 – 11:00 am: General Session
– Insurance Commissioner David Altmaier
– Chief of Staff for Insurance Commissioner Alexis Bakofsky
2022 Elections Preview
The JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa, 14900 Chelonia Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32821. The room rates are $199.00 plus taxes. Resort guestrooms will be subject to a non-negotiable daily resort fee of $20.00 per night. The fee covers several amenities which at this time include: enhanced in-room wireless internet, general bandwidth for attendees in meeting space, wellness classes, 2 welcome drinks, shuttle to Disney Parks and Disney Springs. Bonnet Creek also has a discounted 50% off the self-parking rate of $30/day, plus taxes. Valet parking is available for $40/day.
The hotel cut-off date is 6/27/2022. Reservations after then are based on availability at the hotel’s prevailing rate. For online reservations, use this link. Reservations can also be made by calling (407) 206-2400 and mentioning the Florida Insurance Council meeting. Hotel cancellations are the responsibility of individuals.
For more information, please contact Vicky Dingwell, email@example.com.
We love our Sponsors! 2022 Symposium Sponsorships available.
If you are interested in sponsoring an event at the symposium, please let Vicky Dingwell know and we will generate an invoice for you. Your company will be recognized as a sponsor throughout the meeting and in the program.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to call the FIC office.
We look forward to seeing you in July.